ArmorBoss™ Linear Table Shield
The ArmorBoss™ Linear Table Shield from PS Public Protection™ brings safe, face-to-face communication to conference rooms, offices, break areas and restaurants – all while limiting the transmission of germs between those involved. Designed for convenient separation and maintaining personal space, this protective shield allows customers and employees to safely carry on a conversion and exchange materials across a table in a contact-free manner.
Ideal for conducting meetings, sharing meals and other personal contact, the ArmorBoss Linear Table Shield can be set up on virtually any flat surface where where human interaction takes place. When the shield is set in place, parties on both sides are protected from germs resulting from sneezing and coughing. Multiple Table Shields can be used to protect larger meetings on larger tables.
100% customizable or available in two stock sizes:
- ABT-3224 (31.5″ width x 23.5” height with a 20.5″ width x 4.25″ height pass-through window)
- ABT-4824 (47.5” width x 23.5” height with a 20.5″ width x 4.25″ height pass-through window)
ARMORBOSS™ LINEAR TABLE SHIELD BENEFITS
- Allows for safe, face-to-face communication when placed on flat tabletops
- Limits the transmission of germs between individuals
- Large pass-through window (20.5″ width x 4.25″ height) makes it easy to safely exchange objects
- Made from durable, clear acrylic plastic
- Mobile for flexible use virtually anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
ArmorBoss™ Linear Table Shields can benefit virtually any business that holds meetings using tables (especially rectangular meeting tables).
These shields are ideal in any scenario in which two (or more) individuals would carry on a conversation while sitting across a table from one another. They are ideal for providing a personal barrier on meeting tables, office desks, reception areas, restaurant tables and a wide variety of other flat surfaces.
Clean all surfaces with a non-ammonia based cleaner and a microfiber towel. Do not use glass cleaners or any harmful chemicals as they may damage the surface.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.