ArmorBoss™ Countertop Shield
The ArmorBoss™ Countertop Shield from PS Public Protection™ was designed with personal space and separation in mind, allowing for face-to-face communication while limiting the transmission of germs. This clear shield serves as an excellent solution for maintaining your customer relationships, all while keeping a safe distance and ensuring your business stays healthy – no matter the circumstances. It also features an opening on the bottom for the safe, contact-free exchange of materials.
Ideal for virtually any industry or business with customer contact, the ArmorBoss Countertop Shield helps to provide protection from germs that can result from sneezing or coughing.
100% customizable or available in three stock sizes:
- ABC-2432 (23.5” width x 31.5” height with a 11.5″ width x 10.5″ height pass-through window )
- ABC-3632 (35.5” width x 31.5” height with a 23.5″ width x 10.5″ height pass-through window )
- ABC-4832 (47.5” width x 31.5” height with a 35.5″ width x 10.5″ height pass-through window)
ARMORBOSS™ COUNTERTOP SHIELD BENEFITS
- Allows for safe, face-to-face communication
- Limits the transmission of germs between both parties
- Large pass-through window makes it easy to safely exchange objects
- Made from durable, clear acrylic plastic
- Mobile design allows for use virtually anywhere
Frequently Asked Questions
The ArmorBoss Countertop Shield can be used in virtually any scenario that requires safe, face-to-face interaction. They are ideal for use at check-out counters, restaurants, desks, reception areas, etc.
All businesses that conduct regular face-to face communication: restaurants, banks, gas stations, hospitals, retail establishments, etc.
Clean all surfaces with a non-ammonia based cleaner and a microfiber towel. Do not use glass cleaners or any harmful chemicals as they may damage the surface.
If you’d like more information about how to order this product, please give us a call at the number below or use our Information Request online form.
We are here five days a week from 8am-5pm.